First Bank of Berne is a locally owned, community-oriented subsidiary of First Berne Financial Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to individuals seeking employment in an aggressive and diversified financial services organization.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. EEO is the Law
Click Here to Complete an Online Application
Credit Analyst | Teller
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Operations Center
Responsible for analyzing business financial statements and tax returns, preparing loan presentations, filing UCC statements, monitoring interim financial statements and preparing term loan reviews on large business and Ag loan relationships.
Bachelor’s degree with an accounting background preferred or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Teller
Location: Decatur Branch
Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers in a professional manner. Proactively recognize and meet customers’ financial needs.
High School graduate with four to six months teller experience or equivalent customer service/cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to be tactful and patient.
- Exercise sound judgment with good decision making skills.
- Attention to detail.
First Bank of Berne is an Equal Opportunity Employee