First Bank of Berne is a locally owned, community oriented subsidiary of First Berne Financial Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to individuals seeking employment in an aggressive and diversified financial services organization.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. EEO is the Law
Click Here to Complete an Online Application
Branch Manager - Berne Branch
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Berne Branch
- Responsible for the leadership, administration and efficient operation of the branch. Coordinate and execute branch goals. Establish new as well as maintain existing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; two to four years bank management experience or equivalent education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Knowledge of general banking principles and operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, leadership, management, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Possess sound judgment with attention to detail.
- Ability to coach and motivate staff to meet goals and objectives and to provide exceptional customer service.
First Bank of Berne is an Equal Opportunity Employer