First Bank of Berne is a locally owned, community oriented subsidiary of First Berne Financial Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to individuals seeking employment in an aggressive and diversified financial services organization.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. EEO is the Law
Click Here to Complete an Online Application
Mortgage Loan Originator
Job Title:Mortgage Loan Originator
- Originate high quality mortgage loans by interviewing applicants and examining, evaluating and authorizing or recommending approval of consumer mortgage loan applications. Develop deposit relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and one to two years’ experience/and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Able to understand complex products.
- The individual must be self-motivated, tactful, possess good judgment, have the ability to manage multiple tasks, and the ability to follow instructions.
First Bank of Berne is an Equal Opportunity Employer