First Bank of Berne is a locally owned, community oriented subsidiary of First Berne Financial Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to individuals seeking employment in an aggressive and diversified financial services organization.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. EEO is the Law
Click Here to Complete an Online Application
Security Specialist and BSA Assistant
Job Title: Security Specialist and BSA Assistant
Location: Berne Branch
- Develop, implement, and administer all aspects of the bank’s security program.
- Associates Degree with prior bank security administration experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education/experience. Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification to be completed after hire.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people in a wide range of positions and levels.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze security and technology control effectiveness.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
First Bank of Berne is an Equal Opportunity Employer