Remote Deposit Capture
DEPOSIT YOUR CHECKS WITHOUT VISITING THE BANK
Scan and deposit your checks without coming in to the bank. Our Remote Deposit Capture service is both convenient and easy-to-use. You can make deposits on your own schedule from your home, office or while you are on the go. It gives you more time for your business.
Designed to promote efficiency, our Remote Deposit Capture facility allows you to deposit multiple checks (within the prescribed limit) at one go, extending the banking day and making your funds available sooner. With a Windows PC and a small desktop check scanner, you can scan checks and electronically transmit deposits to the bank whenever you need. - As per brief - You will receive confirmation of successful transactions which will also be documented in your account history.
At First Bank of Berne, we believe banking should be easy. Our cash management tools give you full view and control of your finances so that you can make productive decisions for your business.
Fewer Trips to the Bank, More Time for Your Business
- Deposit checks as soon as you receive them and improve your cash flow
- Accelerated clearing provides you with more working capital
- Enjoy extended deposit time up to 6 pm CST - confirm the cut-off time -
- Easily search for and review deposits online; check images are stored for 60 days
- Archive exportable deposit images for efficient document management
How Remote Deposit Capture Works
- Please verify steps below are accurate for FBB -
- Add the checks in your deposit and enter a control total
- Endorse the checks in the deposit
- Place checks in scanner to create images
- Verify and reconcile any differences between scanned checks and control total
- When your deposit is balanced, transmit deposit to the bank
- Our bank will send you a deposit confirmation email
Note: Businesses using Remote Deposit Capture are obligated to securely store the original checks, and destroy them after an established period of time.
We’re Here if You Need Us
If you have any questions about our Remote Deposit Capture service, call us or come in and meet one of our business banking specialists. We are always happy to provide detailed information and advice that will help you optimize your cash flow.