After careful consideration and monitoring we will re-open our lobbies on Wednesday, June 3rd. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities continues to be our top priority. Therefore, we will have new procedures in our lobbies.
WHAT WE ARE DOING.
- Per state guidelines we are limiting the number of customers in our lobbies.
- Lobbies will be closed on Saturday's. The Drive Thru's will maintain normal hours.
- We have installed social distancing floor markers that will help maintain a safe distance of 6 feet and advance you to the teller line.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields at the teller line and in offices to provide a barrier when 6 feet of distance is not feasible.
- We have restricted and/or removed access to common touch point areas such as ticket stations, pens, candy, water, and coffee.
- Enhanced cleaning for high-touch common surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, etc.
- We have limited and spaced chairs in the waiting area to maintain capacity and safe social distance.
- We will not have public restroom facilities available.
- We will post requirements and procedures on our front door for you to review prior to entering.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU.
- If you feel ill, have a fever or cough please do not enter the lobby.
- Please follow the floor markers and barriers to maintain a safe distance and to keep the line moving in an orderly fashion.
- If you need to open an account, speak with a personal banker or a loan officer please wait in line and a teller will contact one to assist you.
- Please do not use the ticket counter. Tickets will be available at the teller window only.
- We appreciate your patience and courtesy. We are doing our best to serve you.
We are here to help and answer any questions. | 800.589.7848 | Email Us