e-Statements are safer, faster, and more convenient than paper statements. They are also more environmentally friendly as they reduce paper and clutter, and best of all they are FREE.
When your statement is ready each month you will be notified by email. The next time you log into online banking your statement will be waiting. It’s that simple.
e-Statements from First Bank of Berne:
- E-Statements are good for the environment. They literally save tons of paper. Which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper. Choosing E-Statements is something easy you can do, that really is Earth-friendly.
- Get your statement sooner. Online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal mail delivery
- E-Statements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your hard drive.
- More secure. Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. E-Statements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
- It costs you nothing to switch to E-Statements — and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
- You must be an Online Banking customer to receive e-Statements. If you're not signed up for Online Banking print out and complete the Online Banking Application and mail, fax, or bring it in to your nearest First Bank of Berne office. After your application is processed, your Online Banking ID and instructions for activating your account will be sent to you by postal mail.
- Current Online Banking customers will need to log in and then click on Profile and then Electronic Statements and follow the instructions to complete enrollment.
- For questions or assistance please contact our call center at 800.589.7848 or visit a location near you.