Fraud Text Alerts
With fraud on the rise isn’t it nice to know First Bank of Berne is looking out for you. Our fraud monitoring system watches for suspicious activity and will notify you of any unusual transactions on your card.
- If a suspicious transaction appears on your card, you’ll receive a text alert asking if it’s legitimate.
- Simply text back to confirm or deny the transaction.
- Fraud text alerts will be sent by our fraud detection center with the identification number of 37-268
- You are automatically enrolled
- To verify that we have your correct mobile number please call
- The service is free.
- Should you have fraud visit a branch and we will instantly issue you a new card
View Sample Fraud Text Alert