Use the camera on your smartphone and turn your paper bills into an electronic contact that can be paid in just a few taps. Bill capture is perfect if you like to receive and keep paper bills but want to take advantage of emerging technologies.
- Select the Payments icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Bill Capture.
- Click “Take a Picture”.
- Take a picture of your bill.
- The camera will automatically focus itself and snap the picture (no need to tap the screen).
- Confirm the information on the screen is correct.
- If you need to change any of the populated details, select the box you wish to change and use your phone’s keyboard to edit.
- Click the “Save” button
- To make a payment now or schedule a payment for a later date, select the “Schedule a Payment” button.
- To add the bill to your To-Do List, select the “Finish” button.
First Bank of Berne mobile banking is available via an app for iPhone or Android.
To get started with mobile banking today, log in to online banking and enroll. Then simply download the First Bank of Berne app from or (Phone Version)
Online Banking is required to use Mobile Banking.